Utilized in the initial stage of glass processing, a Stirrer-Blender mixes or blends colour in molten glass before entering the forming stage.
A Stirrer handles the blending of colorant, while Blender ensures proper consistency.
Forehearth Colorant Stirring Mechanisms are found around the world as one of the leading pieces of Glass industry equipment.
· Economical and versatile
· Work between the furnace and forming machine
· Designed to suit forehearth size and glass pull requirements
· Barlow ‘Colorant Stirring Mechanism’ supplied with 1 to 6 banks
of 1 to 6 stirrers
· Mechanism supported by rigged frames with pullout heads for
· Internal air cooled bearing housings with protective heat shields
· Alloy steel shafts and 3 piece cast stainless steel chucks
· Control panel, motors, and inverters sized to suit
number of spindles
· Designed and built to function in extreme operating environments